First you need to link your YouTube account to Helnix Account
· Go to "Live Stream" from the menu
· Click on the "Add new Stream" Button
· Click on the “Link YouTube” button.
· You will be redirected to “Google account sign in” page.
· Login to your account then press on the “Allow” button to get the code.
· Copy the code and back to “Live stream” page and paste your code. then
click on “Continue Linking” button.
when link success,you will find two tabs “Events”and “Create New Event”:
- Events: show your YouTube account events, to add event:
· Just, select your event from “YouTube Account Events” list.
· Then click on move button to add event in “Your Added Events”.
· Click on “Save” to appear event(s) in live stream page.
- Create New Event:
· Put Event name and set start and end time to your event, then click on “create”.
· You can create event without set end time.
· If you start YouTube stream, after stop it, you will find a new video in Video On-Demand page at “YouTube” tab and YouTube stream disappear from live stream page.
· Videos that will be uploaded to manage video On-Demand page won’t pull from your storage.